cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sidharth" <sidhar...@npi.stpn.soft.net>
Subject Re: Globalization og XML
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 08:44:50 GMT
Re: Globalization og XMLthat is right throgh java I can use Locale classes But can u give me
an example??
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carlos Araya
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 10:13 AM
  Subject: Re: Globalization og XML

  What do you mean by "Globalized"? If you mean converting the data to other languages, both
java and XML can be written using Unicode so you should be able to input data as unicode and
store it like that and then retrieve it, transform it to XML and deliver it

  Carlos

  --
  Carlos E. Araya
  ---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

  email               carlos@cvc.edu
  web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                      http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
  phone               408 257 0420 (work)
  PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

  Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that
  life is often undervalued.
  -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach