cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arno Illmann <a...@ge.stalt.de>
Subject Re: Help Me fop in Cocoon2 !!! embedded font Problem
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2001 23:26:48 GMT
Possibly you have to embed the font itself in the pdf, because not all users have this korean
font.
Or: If you normally generate a pdf with Acrobat Exchange, you can select the option to use
only
systems fonts or to embed a subset from the font of the types existing in the document or
the whole
font and so on.

Next possibility: your Acrobat Reader or your web client cannot use unicode (i think you are
using
it for korean fonts). Or you cannot use unicode with shellscript?

Hope this helps somehow, Arno