cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roger I Martin PhD" <hypernex...@hypernexinc.com>
Subject no connections in the pool
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:44:09 GMT
The current cvs of Cocoon2 produces the exception

Original exception : java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the datasource org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoAvailableConnectionException:
There are no connections in the pool, check your settings.

for all databases I use and the hsqldb example as well.  I've checked my settings over and
over again; looked at the deployed stuff as well; everything appears to be right and everything
is compiled in the tomcat work directory.  Tried it with different types of databases.

Anybody else experiencing this?  Are there changes with Avalon that are causing things to
break?

Regards,
Roger