cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Diodato <adiod...@p21.com>
Subject RE: Help with loading Tomcat on IIS
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:49:19 GMT
I've done this, but still to no avail. Any other suggestions???

Thanks
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Luca Morandini [mailto:l.moran@tin.it]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 9:48 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Help with loading Tomcat on IIS

Anthony,

I think you should stop the IIS services, as advised in the Tomcat doc, by
manually stopping and restarting them from control Panel / Administration /
Services; stop/restart them whithin the IIS Console is not enough.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org

echupdate.
htm
http://www.manufacturing.net/magazine/id/develop/techmain01.1.htm
http://www.manufacturing.net/magazine/id/archives/2000/ind1201/news.htm

Visit our website at http://www.p21.com/visit
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information.  It is intended solely for the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, action taken, or action omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.