cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "lucas" <lpons.etra...@etra.es>
Subject bug ?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 11:25:35 GMT
I have previously send this question, but now I've tried many solutions, and
no one works.
The question is easy to explain: I have a Servlet which uses
URLConnection in order to retrieve comunicate and retrieve from a external
site. It works fine as a Tomcat Servlet. but when I make a pipeline that
calls this servlet, it fails in the
getInputStream() function, the funtion that gets the internet resource.
Anobody knows why this servlet works when it is directly called and don't
when it is called by Cocoon?
the output that I  get is the following:

DEBUG   (2002-01-03) 11:49.48:722   [cocoon  ]
(/cocoon/wh@m/exec/GenerateItinerary) Thread-16/DefaultComponentFactory:
ComponentFactory decommissioning instance of
org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser.
WARN    (2002-01-03) 11:49.48:722   [cocoon  ]
(/cocoon/wh@m/exec/GenerateItinerary) Thread-16/FileGenerator: Could not
find resource http://portet:8080/cocoon/wh@m/GenerateItinerary
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://portet:8080/cocoon/wh@m/GenerateItinerary
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection
.java:574)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderField(HttpURLConnection
.java:817)
	at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderFieldDate(HttpURLConnection.java:270)
	at java.net.URLConnection.getLastModified(URLConnection.java:424)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.URLSource.getInfos(URLSource.java:97)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.URLSource.getLastModified(URLSource.java
:113)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generateKey(FileGenerator.java:81
)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup(CachingEven
tPipeline.java:250)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.generateKey(Cachi
ngEventPipeline.java:103)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
treamPipeline.java:279)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN40F(sitemap_xmap.java:5461)

Lucas Pons Bayarri