What is the difference between XSP and JSP?
How can I separate the content and logic from presentaion.
For example
I have 5 screens and only one XML. I want to show first five tag value in first screen presented in tablular form and subsequently next 10 tag values in next screen presented in different tabular format....I am using only one XSL(simple-page2Html.xsl)then how to separate my logic+presenattion+content. As I am using five XSPs(for 5 screens), I have to add <table><tr>....in XSP and also applied <xsp:logic> in between.
I want the seperation of this presentation and logic.
This can also be done through JSP and beans, then what is the difference??
Sidharth