cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simon Mieth <simon.mi...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: CLI at Cocoon 2.1.6 working somewhere?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:41:04 GMT
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:28:16 +0100
Alexander Schatten <alasan@gmx.at> wrote:

> I try (again) to get Cocoon CLI under Control. But it seems, that
there
> are severe problems in version 2.1.6; actually not even the default
> cli.xconf example is working.
>
> I receive a multitude of  Erorrs/Exceptions (unknown resource,
> InvocationTargetException...) all details can be found at:
>
> http://schatten.info/info/misc/cli-out.txt
>

> moreover, hsqldb is started and not ended; so one has to terminate the
> job...
>

> ideas anyone?
>

> thanks in advance!
>

> Alex

Hi,

this problem can simple be solved by copy lib/optional/servlet.jar
to build/webapp/WEB-INF/├Âlib.

My local 2.1.6 works only without the taglib-block in the
CLI-environment.
So if you are running in exception after copying 'servlet.jar' try to
build cocoon without the taglib-block.

Best Regards,

Simon