cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Terushige Kohama <teru0...@mctv.ne.jp>
Subject Re: [Poll] Portal deployment / Cocoon portal usage
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:42:17 GMT
Hi!
> 1. Are you currently using the Cocoon Portal Framework?
>
> A) Yes we are using it for ...

> The following questions only if you are using a portal
>
> 2. Why did you choose the specific portal solution you are using?
>
> F) Other reason (please add)
Because it has already had authentication and easy to aggregate pages
and rss as a coplet.

> The following questions only if you are using the Cocoon Portal framework
>
> 3. Why did you choose the Cocoon portal framework?
>
> A) We were already using Cocoon

> 4. What do you think is currently missing from the Portal framework?
>
> D) Better Documentation
I want to know about a new basket more.

> 5. How do you get support for the framework
>
> A) Through the mailing lists
> B) Reading the documentation and other publications
>
> 6. Details/Comments (Optional)
> Please feel free to add any details you think may be of interest
I used jetspeed1 for a while and now I moved to cocoon portal. How good
if I can embed a forum and wiki in the portal. I also try to make use an
opencms with a cocoon portal.