cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: context-root in cocoon.xconf
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:32:21 GMT
Hi Romano,

I'm do not think that the JDBC driver will understand the cocoon://
protocol.

But you could try it anyway, because i'm not sure if the cocoon protocol
is translated before going to the jdbc driver.

It should be like:
<dburl>jdbc:hsqldb:file:cocoon://WEB-INF/db/example</dburl>

I think you will have to do with the hsqldb specific parameters.

According to the hsqldb documentation: "When using relative paths, these
paths will be taken relative to the directory in which the shell command
to start the Java Virtual Machine was executed. Refer to Javadoc for
jdbcConnection   for more details."

I hope this helps.

Jeroen Reijn