cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sven goosen <coc...@goosen.demon.nl>
Subject aggregating a flowscript-page
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 22:46:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to the entire technique of Flowscript. but what I want should be
possible.

I Only know as much as is told in the flowscript tutorial
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/tutor.html), but have
created my own little javascript flows.

The relevant pages of my sitemap:
<!--------------------------sitemap-------------------->
<map:flow language="javascript">
  <map:script src="flow/login.js"/>
</map:flow>

<map:pipeline>
  <!-- this will load the flowscript-page
  <map:match pattern="*.jx">
    <map:generate type="jx" src="scripts/{1}.jx"/>
    <map:transform src="forms.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:match>
  <map:match pattern="*.kont">
    <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
  </map:match>

  <map:match pattern="logintest">
    <map:call function="login"/>
  </map:match>

<!--------------------------end of -------------------->

What I want to have, is that every *.jx page will be aggregated with my
menu.xml.
But how can I do this. I can't put an <map:aggregate> in my *.jx match.
because the <map:generate> is already there.

Here is the flowscript i use, it must send a page with an login form,
and when it receives a user/password it must send those to an other page:
<!---------------------------flowscript----------------------->
function login() {
  var text = "not logged in"

  while (true) {
    var username = cocoon.request.get("username");
    var password =  cocoon.request.get("password");

    if (username) {
        break;
      }
      cocoon.sendPageAndWait("login.jx", { "message":  text} );
    }
  cocoon.sendPage("success.jx", {"username" : username, "password" :
password} );
}

Any hints, or examples on how i can manage this, will be helpfull!

Thanks in advance,
 Sven Goosen