cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject NAMESPACE PREFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:24:54 GMT

Dear Community

I'm woriking with cocoon 2.1.9.
When I was googling around for a solution regarding the usage of
namespace-prefix in the form binding I found an email of Suzan Foster on the
web saying to set the namespace-prefixes in the cocoon.xconf to true (Google
for Cocoon forms binding and XML namespaces).

Since I changed this parameter value from "false" to "true", now I can use
the namespace-prefix in XPATH (of the fb:value-path). But on the same time
now my console is full of the following message
- NAMESPACE PREFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anything wrong with what I did?
Can I run cocoon with
<parameter name="namespace-prefixes" value="true"/>

For your support many thank in advance ... Raffaele

PS:
1) In this case I cannot avoid using the namespace-prefix declaration in the
<fb:value path=""/>.
2) I generally use Saxon for my XSLT transformations (config of my sitemap).