cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@ametys.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.11 problem with JDK release versions above 255
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:20:08 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Do you have any stack trace to help finding the actual issue ?

I know there's a similar issue with the ICU library. Do you use it, and
if so in which version ?

Regards,
Cédric

--
<http://www.ametys.org>
<http://www.facebook.com/ametysCMS> <http://twitter.com/ametysCMS>

Cédric Damioli

Directeur associé

	+33 (0)5 62 19 19 07 / +33 (0)6 87 03 61 63     | +33 (0)5 61 75 84 12
cedric.damioli@ametys.org <mailto:cedric.damioli@ametys.org>
40 Rue du Village d'entreprises 31670 Labège
Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter
<http://anyware-services.us2.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=1cf1cbf2891b613e90fd95eb2&id=01c7bdfce3>