I am sorry for not reading the thread to the last message. Maybe a release then?

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 12:39 PM Gabriel Gruber <gabriel.gruber@workflow.at> wrote:

Hi Vincent,

We at Workflow are also still using Cocoon 2.2 as part of our main product and are running it with Java 11 and Tomcat 9 on Windows and Linux OSes.  In the past we did not see any major problem with cocoon which were not solvable. From a security perspective maybe the biggest thread was a directory traversal opportunity if you would use ResourceReader cocoon component in the wrong way allowing users to use the  /.. in URL/request-parameters  being forwarded to the path of the resource to be read in order to traverse the directory of the deployment.

Latest Cocoon 2.2 trunk is also compatible with Spring 4.x by the way.

Cheers,

Gabriel Gruber

www.workflow.at