db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Anders Morken <ander...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: ERROR 08001:No suitable driver
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:30:16 GMT
Anders Morken:
> Ask and ye shall receive. I've got a hack in my trunk checkout now, and
> it seems to work. Even the tests still pass. Amazing.

Bah, I need to learn to keep my mouth shut until I've reviewed all the
results... Famous last words, etc. I'll need to give it a bit more of a
kickin'. =)

> I'll stick it in a JIRA for review and further work. =)

...when I've decided on a clean way to make sure ij can tell interactive
sessions and test harness runs apart, and reliably turn off the line
continuation prompts for test harness runs. =)

Sorry for the noise. =)

--
Anders Morken

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right!