db-derby-user mailing list archives

From kosurusekhar <kosurusek...@gmail.com>
Subject Derby database insert/update performance in Embedded Linux Box
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:04:19 GMT
Hi folks,

We are running application in embedded linux box, box configuration is 2GB
RAM, ARM Quad Core (Up to single core 1.4 GHz /quad-core 1.3).  The insert
statements taking most of the times 20 to 50 milliseconds. Some times it is
increasing up to 1.5 minute to 2 minutes. Again it will come back to normal.

We are running derby in network server mode, and another java application
running with multi threads trying insert & update.

Please suggest me how to find & tune this scenario.

Thanks
Sekhar.