Il 30.10.2015 11.41, Peter Ondruška ha scritto:
I've had exactly the same problem which has to do with Eclipse not being aware of embedded Derby specific way to shutdown. Eclipse only closes connection and database stays open. I solved this by running standalone Derby network server and connecting from Eclipse and application as network client.
One uncomfortable way I found is specifying shutdown=true connection attribute (with user and password in case security is enabled. E.g. DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:dbname;shutdown=true"), but this cannot be done from DatabaseDevelopment sql editor, you have to change, even temporary, the connection properties and try to connect (even with test connection).
I hoped there was another way, maybe changing the Connection object: