db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Simon <simonzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQLDataException when updating rows (Vert.x)
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 22:59:34 GMT
Thanks Bryan,

I'll try and get a complete test case worked up.

One thing I'll note is that I *don't* get this error when I execute the
update via other means. For example, if I do it directly via SquirrelSQL,
it's fine. That's why I wonder if Vert.x is doing something wrong. However
Vert.x is using a generic JDBC wrapper that is used with heaps of other
drivers just fine, so it seems odd if it is at fault, that it's not causing
problems elsewhere.

Cheers,

Simon

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 3:36 AM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com