db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Lazur, Eric J." <Eric.La...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject BACKUP.HISTORY file
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 20:17:41 GMT
Hello,

How can I turn off the creation of the BACKUP.HISTORY file that is created by the Derby database?
 I am looking for a specific setting in the Derby configuration  that I can adjust that will
allow me to either turn off the generation of the BACKUP.HISTORY file altogether or at least
disable any writing of information to this file.  We are maintaining a system that does frequent
backups and we are finding that these BACKUP.HISTORY files are growing very large and consuming
to much disk space.

I have searched through the archives at the Derby site but I have been unable to locate any
information that specifically addresses this issue.

Thank you,

-        Eric

JHU/APL