db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bob M <rgmatth...@orcon.net.nz>
Subject Re: Updating 2 derby tables
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 02:07:03 GMT
I have reinitialized my system and have run my program on a testing platform

At the first time period, everything goes perfectly and it opens a trade but
there is no requirement to update the second of the two derby tables (the
first table is updated OK)

On the second run, the first derby table is updated OK but then an error
occurs
I have never seen the second table having a record added

Inserted newest record:- Trading_Date/Trading_Time: 2016-1-11, 12
Oldest record:- Trading_Date/Trading_Time: 2012-02-06, 6
Deleted oldest record
*the above refers to table1*
Adding a new trade record Number: 4101
*this refers to table2*