db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection authentication failure occurred. Reason: Invalid authentication..
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 17:26:18 GMT
Hi Peter,

This is the error which Derby raises when the user presents invalid
credentials at connection time. Are you confident that correct
credentials were given? Are the NATIVE credentials stored in the
database being connected to? Or are they stored in a system-wide
credentials database? What other errors appear in the diagnostic log
prior to this error?

Thanks,
-Rick