db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Bergquist, Brett" <BBergqu...@canoga.com>
Subject Re: Is the Wiki available
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2019 03:22:10 GMT
Thanks for the link Bryan.  Much appreciated.

This was the page I was thinking of:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/CheckingForIndexStatistics

´╗┐On 11/4/19, 8:48 PM, "Bryan Pendleton" <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com> wrote:

    Unfortunately, the wiki has moved to confluence, and the process
    wasn't all that clean, and that auto-redirect system isn't pointing to
    the right place.

    The right place, I think, is
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/FrontPage

    I'm not sure how to fix that auto-redirect system, so we need to fix
    the bad references I think.

    But we should at least start finding the places where we have bad
    links to the old wiki and try to replace them with links to the new
    wiki.

    I'm not sure which page you were remembering, unfortunately.

    Was it by any chance
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/LanguageOptimize

    or maybe https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/PermutationCosting

    bryan

    On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 5:32 PM Brett Bergquist
    <brett@thebergquistfamily.com> wrote:

    > I tried to use the link on the Community page
    >
    > http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby
    >
    > And it tells me the page is
    >
    > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/db-derby
    >
    > And it is a Page Not Found
    >

    > There was a page on there about checking the cardinality statistics for all of the
tables that I was interested in.

Canoga Perkins
20600 Prairie Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818) 718-6300

This e-mail and any attached document(s) is confidential and is intended only for the review
of the party to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately and discard the original message and any attachment(s).