db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Richard Grin <Richard.G...@univ-cotedazur.fr>
Subject I don't find the JDBC driver class in derbyclient.jar
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2020 19:10:29 GMT
Hi,

I have just started using Derby (version 10.15.2.0) today.

I would like to use it with Payara server so I have to put the JDBC
driver in Payara. Payara can't find the class
org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver. I looked for this class in the
derbyclient.jar file but I couldn't find it.

What's my mistake? Has the driver class changed? Is the class in another
file?

I have read articles about JDBC driver for old versions of Derby Network
server but I can't find the information for the 10.15.2.0 version.

Richard