db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Richard Grin <Richard.G...@univ-cotedazur.fr>
Subject Re: I don't find the JDBC driver class in derbyclient.jar
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2020 09:25:05 GMT
Thanks a lot Rick. I put these 3 files in the lib directory of Payara and everything is working
now.

In the meanwhile I found the page http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.15/getstart/twwdactivity4.html
but it does not mention the file derbytools.jar; is it a mistake?

I am not used to Derby and I had a problem to solve with the default name and password to
give (APP) in order to connect my Web application to Derby. I solved it by guessing the "APP"
values to put. Where can I find this information in the documentation?

Richard