db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to migrate a Derby database?
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2020 22:40:06 GMT
Hi Ajax,

I don't know why you are not receiving email which I posted to the
derby-user list. In any event, you can try posting your messages both to
me and to derby-user. I will respond to all so that you and derby-user
should be copied on the whole conversation.

Thanks,
-Rick

On 6/29/20 7:39 AM, receiver@gowdygroup.net wrote:
> <quote author='Rick Hillegas-3'>
> Hi Ajax,
>
> Here are a couple points to consider:

> </quote>
> Quoted from:
> http://apache-database.10148.n7.nabble.com/How-to-migrate-a-Derby-database-tp151268p151269.html
>
> I'm NOT completely sure what I'm doing right now.  I think this message should end up
being an email addressed to Rick Hillegas.  I'm able to do this because of his reply to my
original post which was done by sending an email.  It seems that I'm not able to respond to
that reply via the website being used to send this message.  I sort of thought your reply
might have shown up in my inbox as a result of having subscribed to the mailing list.  However,
even after checking SPAM boxes I can find nothing.

> While I do have a question related to your excellent reply to my original post, the question
for now is "How am I supposed to submit such questions?  In that, how to respond to your reply?".