db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to migrate a Derby database?
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2020 23:11:03 GMT
I don't have enough information about the original database corruption
to speculate about the aptness of your solution. Maybe the corruption
could have been repaired in place without the need to create a new
database. For my money, 2ii is a faster solution than 2i, but your
mileage may vary. Glad to hear that you fixed your problem.

Cheers,
-Rick