db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULKT][VOTE] New Torque Committers: Georg Kallidis and Jeffery Painter
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 18:25:25 GMT
Hi Graig

> Am 09.05.2018 um 18:12 schrieb Craig Russell <apache.clr@gmail.com>:
>
> So I'd like Thomas to acknowledge that we are using the same process that most other
PMCs use.

I have to admit that I didn't take too much time to research processes. I tried to derive
what to do using a combination of e-Mail history and common sense.

The communities of the DB sub-projects are very separated - at least this is my impression.
I don't think that Derby committers know what is appropriate for Torque. I, for my part, claim
that the other way round.

That said, we can as well restart voting on private@db to make this legal, if you prefer.

Bye, Thomas