db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULKT][VOTE] New Torque Committers: Georg Kallidis and Jeffery Painter
Date Sat, 05 May 2018 16:06:33 GMT
Hi PMC,

the DB-Torque folks have held a vote about two new committers like this:

On 27.04.18 11:31, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> two people from the Turbine project have shown interest to help with a
> new release of Torque. Georg and Jeffery are experienced long-term
> contributors and PMC members of the Turbine project which historically
> always had strong ties to Torque.

The following binding +1-votes have been cast (in order of appearance):
- Thomas Vandahl
- Greg Monroe
- Thomas Fox

No 0 and -1 votes were cast. The vote has passed. Thanks to all the voters.

I would like to ask the PMC chair to take the necessary steps to give
Georg and Jeffery commit rights to DB-Torque.
- Georg Kallidis (gk)
- Jeffery Painter (painter)

TIA

Bye, Thomas