db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: interface/peerInterface not in base class /missing new options
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2020 19:23:39 GMT
Hi Georg

> Am 03.03.2020 um 11:02 schrieb Georg Kallidis <georg.kallidis@cedis.fu-berlin.de>:
>
> Hi devs,
>
> preparing the release for torque 4.1/5.0 this stopped me in
> torque-templates: if providing an interface or peerInterface attribute in
> table element in schema.xml the generated results are not in the base
> classes (baseDbObject), but the (user extendable) "interface" classes. Is
> this correct?
Yes, this is working as designed.
If you want to add an interface to the base classes, you can customize the base-class that
the generated classes inherit from.

P.S.: I found in torque-templates.xml (concerning 4.0) that some
> options are renamed: torque.addIntakeRetrievable to
> torque:addBaseDbObjectInterface and torque.retrievableInterface to
> torque:baseDbObjectInterface. Yet I could not find any references in the
> current trunk to these new options, but instead still the old ones are
> used (in options.properties and templates vm files). Do I miss something?

This is very probably wrong. I‘d suggest to pull that straight.

Bye, Thomas