db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Georg Kallidis" <georg.kalli...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>
Subject interface/peerInterface not in base class /missing new options
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2020 10:01:52 GMT
Hi devs,

preparing the release for torque 4.1/5.0 this stopped me in
torque-templates: if providing an interface or peerInterface attribute in
table element in schema.xml the generated results are not in the base
classes (baseDbObject), but the (user extendable) "interface" classes. Is
this correct? This is no problem for a newly generated project, but
otherwise the user is required to delete his "interface" / not regenerated
java classes and/or merge with his additions and changes or add it
manually. If nobody objects we might proceed as it is now, I want only to
be explicit at this place.
Best regards, Georg
P.S.: I found in torque-templates changes.xml (concerning 4.0) that some
options are renamed: torque.addIntakeRetrievable to
torque:addBaseDbObjectInterface and torque.retrievableInterface to
torque:baseDbObjectInterface. Yet I could not find any references in the
current trunk to these new options, but instead still the old ones are
used (in options.properties and templates vm files). Do I miss something?