db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DB web site migration from CMS
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2021 18:52:47 GMT
What the JDO team did was to open an INFRA JIRA asking for help in migration.

That worked well. There are lots of choices for web sites that do not use CMS.

Infra can point you to the relevant pages on the wiki (I do not know them right offhand).

Regards,
Craig

> On Feb 4, 2021, at 10:11 AM, Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Could someone please post pointers to the CMS migration effort so that I can educate
myself about what it entails? Once I know more, I can start a Derby community discussion about
what, if anything, can be done before this deadline.

> Thanks,
> -Rick
>
> On 2/2/21 11:26 AM, Craig Russell wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> private@db.apache.org in bcc...
>>
>> The JDO project is almost complete migrating the db.apache.org/jdo site from the
soon-to-be-retired CMS system to a new github site repo using GitHub Actions and .asf.yaml
to publish the site.

>> Infra wants to know what the plans are for the main site, Derby, and Torque to migrate.
>>
>> Craig
>>
>> Craig L Russell
>> clr@apache.org

Craig L Russell