db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DB web site migration from CMS
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2021 15:22:26 GMT
I have not been following this issue. I believe that Bryan put some
effort into converting the Derby website, but I don't know where that
stands. A couple questions:

1) How much effort was required to migrate JDO?

2) Can we still manage our code repo with subversion?

Thanks,
-Rick

On 2/2/21 11:26 AM, Craig Russell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> private@db.apache.org in bcc...
>
> The JDO project is almost complete migrating the db.apache.org/jdo site from the soon-to-be-retired
CMS system to a new github site repo using GitHub Actions and .asf.yaml to publish the site.