directory-api mailing list archives

From "Morris, Chris" <Chris.Mor...@dynetics.com>
Subject Curious as to when User's Guide will be completed
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:57:35 GMT
Hi,

I am currently part of a team that is developing an LDAP solution for a system, and will be
using ApacheDS. I will be needing to do some work in the background to connect some of these
systems using your LDAP API and I was wondering when the User's Guide would be completed.
I am newer to Java programming (have mainly done C++, C# and Python), and have never had to
do anything with LDAP before.

Also, I was wondering is there a support forum for LDAP developers that you would recommend?

Regards,
Chris Morris
Computer Engineer, Software Engineer
Dynetics, Inc

The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain privileged and/or
proprietary information that is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Moreover, it may contain export restricted technical data controlled by Export Administration
Regulations (EAR) or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Any review, retransmission,
dissemination, or re-export to foreign or domestic entities by anyone other than the intended
recipient in accordance with EAR and/or ITAR regulations is prohibited.