directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@symas.com>
Subject Internal dev guide on going effort...
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 00:15:58 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm working on pushing some new pages on the web site about the internal
API design. The idea is to give some clue to people wanting to work on
the API (extending it by adding controls/extended operations, or people
just curious about its design).

Those pages describe how it all works, from the developper point of
view. It should be accurate, as I started to work on them 2 weeks ago :-)

It's not completed yer, but at least some pages are available :

- 1- Introduction
- 2- General structure
- 3- Building
- 4- ASN/1 (not completed yet)
- 5 - Network
- 13 - controls
- 14 Extended Operations (not completed yet)

The pages are available on the staging site, I haven't yet pushed the
site. You can access them using the 'Internal Guide' Menu that has also
been added.

Feel free to comment or report typoes/errors.

Thanks !