directory-api mailing list archives

From Andres Falla <afa...@assertsolutions.com>
Subject ApacheDS
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:51:40 GMT
Good day ApacheDS team.

I have been working with the ApacheDS version 2.0.0.M24 and the performance
is acceptable with around 5000 records, but when I upgrade to ApacheDS
version 2.0.0.AM25 with the same memory and cache features, it is quite
degraded. , giving a latency of up to 10 times more.

I have observed that the file system of the partitions has changed to
improve the integrity of the data, but I would like to know if this affects
the performance when the data is consulted

Thanks

--

*Andrés Mauricio Falla Castañeda*
Middleware consultant