directory-api mailing list archives

From Malo Toudic <malo.tou...@kereval.com>
Subject ERR_03039 : the given requestID is not an integer
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2019 10:16:46 GMT
Hi all,

Is there any reason why the requestID need to be an integer in a
batchRequest ? When using a string the following error is returned :

"ERR_03039 the given requestID is not an integer"

I'm using org.apache.directory.api:api-all:1.0.0 from Maven. I also
verified the source code of the last version of api-all and the method
verifying the requestID format is the same.

In the DSMLv2 schema
(https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dsml/docs/DSMLv2.xsd) the
requestID is of type xsd:string :

<xsd:simpleType name="RequestID">
<xsd:restriction base="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:simpleType>

I don't see anywhere in the DSMLv2 specification a constraint that
stipulate the requestID must be an integer.

Regards,

Malo Toudic