directory-api mailing list archives

From Hrushikesh Agrawal <hagra...@tibco.com.INVALID>
Subject Need some help with 2.0.1 LDAP API
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:09:15 GMT
Hello Experts,

We are using the Apache LDAP API 1.0.3 with our product to communicate with
different LDAP servers. We are upgrading the LDAP API jars from 1.0.3 to
2.0.1.
We found that few classes like AdDirSyncImpl and AdDirSyncDecorator are
missing in the latest JAR 2.0.1. These classes must be moved with different
names or the purpose of these classes must be incorporated in another class.
We are using these classes to find th cookies like below  -

*if(cursor.isDone()){ SearchResultDone searchResultDone =
cursor.getSearchResultDone(); Control control =
searchResultDone.getControl(AdDirSyncImpl.OID);          if (control
instanceof AdDirSyncDecorator){                AdDirSyncDecorator
adDirSyncDecorator = (AdDirSyncDecorator)control;                cookie =
adDirSyncDecorator.getCookie();           } }*

Could you please help us on this to figure out the exact classes or way to
implement this at our end.

Thank you in advance!!!

Thanks,
Hrushi