directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Result was : Re: [Vote] Accept Kai Zheng contribution (Haox) as a sub-project
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 15:23:49 GMT
On 01/04/2015 03:28 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> I believe hey are names for a different application area than Authentication, Authorization
and Security.

+1 to that notion.

On 01/04/2015 03:28 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:> And that is playing field we deliver our solutions
in. An area that is not only visited (worked in) by developers, but also auditors and other
kind of assessors. And these persons don't get the inside jokes. They go for trustworthiness
and reliability. And when the name of the product doesn't instil that from the start, it will
have a steeper hill to climb.

Pierre and I on the same page.