directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Result was : Re: [Vote] Accept Kai Zheng contribution (Haox) as a sub-project
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 23:25:50 GMT
We should check if they’re available first. Can we be sure about that according to ASF conventions
or whatever? If only one is ok then we might use it, otherwise a vote might help to choose.
Sure any more better names?

Regards,
Kai

From: Lucas Theisen [mailto:lucastheisen@pastdev.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:59 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Result was : Re: [Vote] Accept Kai Zheng contribution (Haox) as a sub-project

In my opinion Fluffy is more fun than Kerby.  Kind of a nerdy inside joke.  And it made me
smile...  But kerby also works for me.

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>
wrote:
I like both Fluffy (three head dog) and Kerby. Looks like both are already used if you google
them, though not very relevant.
http://www.kerbysfurniture.com/
https://github.com/fluffy/fluffyhome/blob/master/energygraph/apache.tmpl

Can we confirm about Kerby?