directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Smith, Shawn Eion" <se...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: PSU SCIMple donation
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2018 18:02:39 GMT
Thanks Sefan, I'll get those corrected.

________________________________
From: Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 12:48:27 PM
To: dev@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: PSU SCIMple donation

Hi Shawn,

On 06/18/2018 09:18 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Do you want to push the code yourself?

I see the code was pushed and you already added the Apache License
header to the Java files and renamed the packages, thanks for that :)

I run a apache-rat check, the remaining files that need the license
header in order to finish up the IP clearance are:
* all the pom.xmls
* all the antlr *.g4 files

I think the SCIM JSON schema files don't need a license header (and can
be excluded from RAT check) since they are defined in RFCs, correct?
(and JSON doesn't support comments anyway...)

Kind Regards,
Stefan