directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCIMple, current state of Apache LDAP 2.0, and Java 9/10/11
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 04:59:48 GMT

Le 03/07/2018 à 22:52, Smith, Shawn E a écrit :
> Thanks Emmanuel.   I've started closing old completed issues in the current repository
and will migrate those that are left.  We should be able to get the code moved over in the
next day or two as well.

> Would it be preferable to put the Apache license comments in before we migrate?    I'd
rather do any required package naming changes after the move so that we don't potentially
break people who are currently using it.

No, but it has to be done before the first release. Same for package
renaming.

> And one last question, is it alright to change the README on the Penn State SCIMple site
to start pushing traffic to the Apache repo as soon as it is moved, or are there other intermediate
steps we should take?

I guess it would be a good move.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny