directory-dev mailing list archives

From Bill MacAllister <b...@ca-zephyr.org>
Subject Apache Directory Studio and Kerberos
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:47:29 GMT
I am trying to use krb authentication to connect to an OpenLDAP server
using ADS.  I
keep getting the error "Missing schema locations in RootDSE, using
default schema".
Looking at the log on the server and comparing anon connections to krb
connections
I see that the anon sequence of operations starts with a BIND and the
krb does not.
Note, the Check Authentication for the krb connection returns "The
authentication
was successful".  This is on a debian buster system using ADS Version:
2.0.0.v20180908-M14.

I should note that I can view the schema using ldapsearch with a valid
kerberos ticket cache.

Any ideas on things I can try?

Bill

--