drill-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul <rsha...@xebia.com>
Subject Re: Love to help
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:19:57 GMT
+1 for cwiki. I anmot sure but I think one of the mentors can do so. We
can use it put the thoughts there.It can be linked to the project site
once there.

For the site I think we need to use Apache
CMS(http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref). Have a repo at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/drill/ and pages in markdown
format.
This is one elaborate process but I think we need to ask infra guys for
SVN first.

regards,
Rahul