drill-dev mailing list archives

From NAVEEN MAANJU <naveen.maanju.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the interest list
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 12:28:45 GMT
friends m bad in english..appologies for same.. Its for the first time m
planning for contribution to open source .. so you may face such stupid
questions in future as well ..so plz bear with me....

I just wanted to share that I am also keen in contributing to project and
was not getting how to start with... and I have to browse a lot to get idea
of what we are planning to achieve......

Hope this will clear :).

thanks for URL...