drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Love to help
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:37:20 GMT
We need to be a bit careful about keeping as much of the serious discussion
on this mailing list.  Having additional blogs reporting about what happens
here is a great thing, however.

If the blog maintains strong links back to Apache to explain the origins it
should be fine, but we need to keep an eye on this.