drill-dev mailing list archives

From Tomer Shiran <tshi...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Parser
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:22:40 GMT
Hi Michael,

Jason presented slides today on the architecture. Jason, can you send them
out to the list here. We should also post them to the meetup website so
everyone can find them.

Thanks,
Tomer

wrote:
> [...]
to build it manually.

Hausenblas <

this before but what about
(lesser evil for java IMO).
setup, if needed.

maven (though it feels like
> >> it

Java, yet? How about Scala
> >> +
is soooo much more productive

Alves wrote:

this before but what about
(lesser evil for java IMO).
setup, if needed.

Ted Dunning <

tree:

> >> https://github.com/ApacheDrill/parser/tree/master/src/org/apache/drill/
> >>>>>>>

> parsers/impl/drqlantlr/autogen/classes/org/apache/drill/parsers/impl/dr

pulling the antlr source

11:31 AM, Camuel Gilyadov

but anyway -

and contributions are welcome

--
Tomer Shiran
Director of Product Management | MapR Technologies | 650-804-8657