drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Weaver <weaver.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started Guide
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 05:09:36 GMT
I'll try this out tomorrow as well.  I worked through the How-To (on the
wiki) a few days ago, so this should be another good test.  For what it's
worth I've been using Vagrant (http://www.vagrantup.com/) to stage the
machine and install dependencies... if anyone is interested in the vagrant
files, let me know.

---
Jack Weaver
http://jackweaver.net