drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Becker <bbec...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:56:55 GMT
I think the getting started guide is a bit outside the scope of a README,
though perhaps a condensed version could be created for the README.  The
goal is to get users running queries as quickly and easily as possible.
 Current format is RST, so it can go anywhere (wiki, web, README, etc.).
 Open to any and all suggestions for packaging.