drill-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 12:26:29 GMT
Is there a "Getting Started" guide?  Putting my mentor hat on, I'll go over the Apache release
bits, but I'm also curious to kick the tires and I didn't see anything obvious for a quick
start on the website (which is probably something we should do!)

-Grant

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com