drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Incubator report?
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 09:54:02 GMT

Cool, thanks Ellen!

Cheers,
		Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe
http://mhausenblas.info/

On 7 Dec 2013, at 09:50, Ellen Friedman <b.ellen.friedman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> Newly updated draft attached here as word doc.
>
> 1. I'm a bit confused (possibly by the time of night/morning here ;-)   but I think your
Budapest talk is already listed as the first talk under presentations, but it did not include
the link so I just added that plus your name.

> but I don't see an upcoming talk of Jacques - did it get accidentally deleted? (please
see attached updated draft). I the previous reports, I have used cut-off date as the date
submitted, always a little odd since it's not end of Q, but when I saw your 10 Dec talk mentioned
by @Rajika I thought that was a good idea.

> 2. Btw, by @Rajika doing the first draft of report, we have just taken a step toward
goal 3 in a small way: rotating the activities to different members ;-)

> -Ellen
>

> On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry for the last minute comment but I wasn’t really aware that we’re taking heads-up
into account, too. That is, I thought the report focuses on the reporting period, only. Just
figured that Jacques’ talk next week is listed, so we might want consider to add mine in
Budapest as well?

the excellent draft of the Q4 progress report put together by @Rajika.

> >  Google doc was not allowing my direct edits, so I downloaded and edited as a word
doc, attached here.

> > Except for some funky formatting that may have caused, I think the report is ready
to submit for the 10 December deadline, pending any additional comments or changes people
may like. This is all of my input.