drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:26:55 GMT

> For some reason I couldn't access the apache drill mail archive and so couldn't search
the archives for similar questions - my apologies if this question has been asked before.

Did you try http://search-hadoop.com/Drill already?

Cheers,
		Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 21 Dec 2013, at 15:48, Ravisankar Sivasubramaniam <rasivasu@live.in> wrote:

> Hello,
> I started following the instructions at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Compiling+Drill+from+source.
 When I come to the part "Run the interactive Drill shell" (./sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local
-n admin -p admin), find that the script has been written for *nix only.  As I am working
on Windows 7, should I execute a different file or follow a different set of instruction?
 For some reason I couldn't access the apache drill mail archive and so couldn't search the
archives for similar questions - my apologies if this question has been asked before.
> Would you please let me know how I can resolve this issue in Windows 7?  In case change
is required for the document / script file generation logic, I can take that up with one of
your guidance.